1. The administrator of your personal data is NV20 Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at Leszno 12, 01-192 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000937841, REGON 520652250, NIP 6762607554.
1) GDPRRegulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2) Personal Datainformation about the identified or possible identifiable to an individual.
3) Consent to the processing of personal data a voluntary, specific, conscious and unambiguous indication of will by which the data subject, in the form of a statement or a clear affirmative action, consents to the processing of personal data concerning him.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible in the following forms:
a. via e-mail - at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b. by post - at the address of ul. Leszno 12, 01-192 Warsaw;
c. by phone - at +48 (91) 466 01 10;
- In order to adequately protect your personal data against access by unauthorized persons or their unauthorized use, all collected data is protected using appropriate organizational and technical measures.
PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
- We receive your personal data as a result of:
a) submitting your inquiries via contact forms, by e-mail or by phone;
b) consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes;
- Personal data provided by you via the contact form, by e-mail or by phone are processed by us only for the purpose of communicating with you by e-mail or by phone, including answering your question or solving the case initiated by you. The basis for the processing of personal data in this case is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in the possibility of responding to your inquiry or handling the case initiated by you.
- Providing the data referred to in point 2 is voluntary, but necessary to enable us to contact you.
- The data referred to in point 2 are processed until the limitation period for potential claims.
- If you consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, your personal data is also processed for the purposes indicated in the statement of consent to the processing of personal data. The basis for the processing of your personal data is then your consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- If you consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In the case of processing your data on the basis of consent, these data will be stored for the period for which consent to the processing of personal data has been given and in accordance with the Administrator's obligations under applicable law.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
ACCESS TO THE DATA
- The processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator may only be done by employees or associates of the Administrator expressly authorized to do so. In addition, access to your personal data is available to external entities processing this data on behalf of the Administrator to the extent that the Administrator entrusted them with the processing of your personal data (in particular IT service providers).
- Apart from the cases described in point 9, the Administrator may transfer your personal data to other entities when it is legally obliged to provide such data.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO DATA PROCESSING
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right to access the data and receive a free copy thereof;
2) the right to rectify incorrect data,
3) the right to delete data,
4) the right to limit data processing,
5) the right to transfer data,
6) the right to object to processing based on the legitimate interest of the administrator (i.e. Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
7) the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in points 6 and 11, you should submit an appropriate request to the Administrator to the e-mail address or by post to the address of the Administrator's registered office indicated in point 3.
- Proceedings regarding the implementation of requests are free of charge, with the exception of notification of the release of the second and each subsequent copy of the data and notification of excessive or obviously unjustified requests. In the above cases, the Administrator may request a fee in the amount adequate to the time and resources needed to fulfill the request.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when the processing of your data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
COOKIES AND PLUGINS
2. Cookies are small text files sent by the website and saved on your devices, which store information used on the websites you visit. The administrator uses "session" (temporary) cookies, which are stored on your end device until you log out, turn off the website or turn off the web browser, and "permanent" cookies, which are stored on your end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until you delete them.
3. Browsers used to browse websites allow cookies to be stored on your end device by default. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed by you, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform you about them each time they are placed on your device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of individual web browsers.
4. More information on cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser, such as: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera.
6. Cookie files placed on your end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator.
1. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Policy.
2. The Administrator will inform about changes to this Policy in a visible manner on the website by means of a separate message. The change to the Policy will be effective from the date of its notification on the website.